New product news.
Coming soon Gibson style guitar making template sets.
We have a good stock of tonewood instock not always listed on the site. Ask for availability on baked maple guitar and bass neck blanks also standard canadian rock maple neck and body tops .
With our neck customisation tool you can choose from a wide range of choice, tone wood, fret size , markers and more .
Made by professional highly experience luthiers bringing you high end custom shop neck to your personal specifications.
Have the neck fine sanded ready to be finished or if required have finished in our professional spray shop facility .
All necks have a 2 way truss rod adjusted at headstock for ease with a walnut plug access point . All necks are 2 piece with glued fingerboard . Five string bass necks have 2 graphite strength rods as standard .
Lead times are 6 weeks on necks add another 2 if you require our finishing service.
49 in stock
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 5 cm|
– Please select, Baked maple, Bubinga, Flamed maple, Maple, Padauk, Sapele mahogany, Walnut, Wenge
– Please select, Baked maple, Bubinga, Ebony, Flamed maple, Indian rosewood, Maple, Padauk, Wenge
– Please select, 1-11/16”
|Neck L or R||
– Please select, Left handed, Right handed, Right handed reverse headstock
– Please select, Standard Jazz
– Please select, 10", 12"
|Number of frets||
– Please select, 20 frets standard, 21 Frets
|Fret Size and Type||
– Please select, Inlayed timber fretless, Medium/Medium, No frets, Stainless steel (please advise size required), Wide/Highest, Wide/Medium
|Tuner Hole Size||
– Please select, bml (17.5mm), GB7(14mm), HIPshot ULTRA LITE (14mm)
|Inlay fretboard face||
– Please select, Abolone dots, Black Block, Black dots, Cream dots, Mother of pearl dots, NO inlay, Pearloid Block
|Inlay side dots||
– Please select, Abolone, Black, Cream, Mother of pearl, NO inlay
– Please select, Buffalo Bone, Graph tech tusk black standard, Graph tech tusk white standard
– Please select, Emailed scaled design or named classic desighn, Paddle